Your Cart is empty
GET RID OF LONELINESS
The rampage-moving wicked ball cat toy keeps your pet entertained when you are away from home. This interactive toy moves very quickly when getting in touch and gets to sleep when alone.
- Creative & Funny: It will escape quickly when your pets are trying to touch the cute toy. At the same time, there is a flashing LED light along with a lively "huhu" sound, which brings much fun. It will get into sleep mode automatically when it is left alone.
- Irregular Moving: It gives Random, unpredictable movements that easily entice your kitty/dog. It has a built-in high-speed universal wheel that will randomly turn or retreat when hitting an obstacle quickly.
- Automatic Switch Off: The motion-activated cat toy automatically switches to "sleep" mode to save power minutes after your cats/dogs stop playing.
- Fitness: Twinkling light and babble sounds can easily arouse dogs' or cats' interest to chase and exercise, keeping cats physically fit and mentally active. This intelligent cat toy prompts sporadic movements and stimulates their natural instincts to hunt. It can be conducive to the weight loss of your cat/dog.
- Portable: This toy has a very small size that can fit into your pocket. You can take it anywhere with you. It is very small and lightweight.
We require 1 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 30 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times. Rest-assured we are doing everything in our power to get your order to you as soon as possible! Once the package has shipped, you will immediately receive an email with the tracking number.
If your package takes longer than the estimated delivery time to arrive, please contact us and we will contact the postal service for you, or find an alternative solution. We will always put our customers first so your satisfaction is our priority.
For additional information please visit our FAQ section.